The Autel APB112 Smart Key Emulator is designed to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also emulate the vehicle key chip. The APB112 must be used with the XP400 in conjunction with a MaxiIM Key Programming Tablet.
The APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip. Currently, it supports to simulation of the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
Autel APB112 Key Features:
- Smart key simulator
- 46, 4D data collection
- 46 smart key password calculation
- 46 chip simulation
- Toyota 4D (94/D4, 98) smart key simulation
- Toyota H (88/A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
- Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost
- Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
- Collects data from the ignition coil
- Identify ignition coil troubles
- Decode vehicle key chip data
- Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
- Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
- Compatible with Autel MaxiIM IM608, IM508, and MX808IM, Auro Otosys IM100, IM600
- Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
- Cannot be used with the XP200
Autel APB112 Details Display:
- Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status
- Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
- Flashes Green - the data interaction status;
- Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
- Lights Solid Red - the boot status
- USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
How does Autel APB112 Work?
- The APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device;
- Do Not disconnect the USB cable when in use;
- If you try to use the Autel G-box with IM508, you need to have the XP400. Otherwise, the Autel G-Box can not work with IM508;
- Before operating or maintaining on this unit, please read the instruction carefully, pay extra attention to safety warnings and precautions.
- Connect the APB112 smart key simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device with the supplied USD cable;
- Complete the connection, the status indicator lights solid blue, indicating that the APB112 smart key simulator is working properly. Then it will communicate with the diagnostic device automatically.
- According to the selected vehicle system function, the APB112 smart key simulator application is automatically upgraded on the Autel diagnostic device;
- In order to decode the chip, please place the smart key simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection. After decoding, the original car chip data can be copied;
- The emulator key chip can generate various types of key chips by performing subsequent upgrades as needed.
Autel APB112 Package Content:
- 1 x APB112 Smart Key Simulator
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide