LAUNCH X431 PRO5 2022 New Scan Tool: Your GO-TO Diagnostic Solution
SmartBox 3.0: Easy to Manage Wider Vehicles
Introducing SmartBox 3.0. The optimization to the LAUNCH X431 scan tool’s software communication with the vehicles of today and of the future, dramatically improves scanning, coding, and reprogramming performance.
- Serve as J2534-Compliant VCI – Support J2534 protocol, compatible with Toyota, Honda, Volvo, VW, GM, Chrysler, Benz, Jaguar, Land Rover; offering cost-effective access to data and OE programming downloads from vehicle manufacturers.
- Serve as the VCI Box for Wireless Diagnostics – Transmit vehicle data to the diagnostic tablet without a physical connection.
- Compatible with new communication protocols of CANFD (compatible with some GM car models), and DOIP (compatible with BMW E/F/G Chassis, Jaguar, Land Rover), and support DC9-36V for HD Vehicles (need the extra purchase of HD software, non-16pin HD adaptors).
How to Use SmartBox 3.0 as a J2534 Tool?
- Download the OEM software in Automakers’ Service Webs to your computer. You can reach us to get web sites.
- Connect the SmartBox 3.0 to your computer with the included USB cable, or via the stable and solid 5G Wi-Fi network.
- Connect the SmartBox 3.0 to your vehicle’s DLC port with/without the included extended OBDII cable.
- Download and install the drivers for SmartBox 3.0 at the LAUNCH official site.
- Run “SmartBox Tool 3.0” and there you go.
50+ Hot Reset & Relearn Maintenance Services
You can easily choose multiple commonly-used service functions, follow their clear and precise instructions to complete complex projects much faster, including but not limited to the following:
- Oil Maintenance Light Reset: reset the oil service lamp; re-calculate the optimal oil life change interval.
- Steering Angle Reset: reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
- Injector Coding: write the new injector code into the system to correct cylinder injection quantity.
- Electronic Parking Brake Reset: help replace and reset the brake pad.
- ABS Bleeding: help exhaust the air in ABS system in an easy way.
- Throttle Matching: initialize the throttle actuators to the default state.
- Battery Matching: register the battery after replacement.
- DPF Regeneration: help remove the particulate matter to keep the trap stable.
- Tire Pressure Reset: reset the tire pressure.
- Suspension Level Calibration: adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration.
- Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlamp system.