MaxiTPMS TS501 is a complete TPMS diagnostic tool. The MaxiTPMS TS501 is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activating Autel TPMS sensors, ID clone or reprogram sensors to the vehicle's ECU, and turning off warning lights.
Why Buy Autel MaxiTPMS TS501?
Activate TPMS sensors on Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles;
Displays Sensor ID and Battery Level and Tire Pressure and Temperature;
Programs/Clones Autel MX-Sensors to replace OEM sensors;
Displays Relearn Procedures;
OBDII Relearn-Writes IDs to TPMS ECU;
At-a-Glance TPMS Diagnostic Display Pinpoints Faults and Offers Fixes;
Software Updates ensure the tool stays current to be compatible with newer vehicles.Lifetime free update and 1-year warranty. US 2-3 DAYS FREE SHIPPING!
TS501 is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activating any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensors, ID clone or reprogram sensors to the vehicle's ECU, and turning off warning lights.
At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
The single-screen organization allows you to easily read direct feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly understand the status of all TPMS features, compare sensor and ECU data, then instantly pinpoint system faults to identify the fix. This At-A-Glance view of all sensor information easily shows the location of which sensor battery is low and needs to be replaced soon.
Easy To Use Software Operation
Performing basic sensor activation or complex diagnostic tool functions is easy as following the program options and on-screen display instructions. The TS501 provides code definitions and visual/audio responses to make the operations much easier and more convenient to complete.
Download FREE software updates for enhanced diagnostic functions and extended vehicle coverage. Now even your old TPMS tool can perform like new!
OBDII Connected TPMS Diagnostics
The TS501 can provide relearn procedures for specific sensors and connect with the OBDII cord to the vehicle's ECU to offer multiple programming options including clone sensor IDs, or auto-create ID, or manual write-sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning.
Product Features & Functions:
* Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
* Activates magnetic, frequency, and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125kHz continuous or modulated wave signals
* Receives 315 MHz, 433.92 MHz, and 309MHz signals
* Reads sensor ID from vehicle ECU
* Reads/clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
* Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
* On-screen code definitions
* Simplifies the diagnostic process including four and five wheel vehicles by showing vehicle graphs
* Decodes sensor data and provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
* Interprets data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery status, and OE part no.
* Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
* Accurate diagnosing results - tool users can trust
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Instruction:
Prints TPMS sensor data via PC
Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
Saves up to 16 TPMS records
If a failed sensor is detected, the tool displays the replacement part number
TS501 Package List:
1 x CD software
1 x MaxiTPMS TS501 tool
1 x OBDII cable
1 x Molded plastic case
1 x USB cable
1 x Magnet (For early model TPM sensors)
1 x User manual
1 x Battery