MX-Sensors (315MHz), the programmable universal sensors, are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality supporting up to 99% of the US and Canadian vehicles. The 2-SKU sensor solution that covers over 98% of all OE sensors on the market will greatly simplify your inventory management and lower investment and sales loss.
MX-Sensors (315MHz) description
Autel 315MHz Metal Stem MX-Sensors offers the latest vehicle coverage because these TPMS sensors quickly update during installation with an Autel wireless programming tool. Only two SKU types of sensors will cover 98% of all OE sensors on the market and are ID clone-able without sensor re-learn required. So that it could reduce parts inventory to reduce tire and wheel service time and increase profits. Moreover, Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of twenty-four (24) months or for 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Covering 98% of all OE sensors on the market
- 2 sensor types to reduce inventory (two valve types available)
- Wireless sensor programming with Autel TPMS service tools
- 100% ID clone-able sensor with no re-learn required
- Independently tested and certified to meet SAE standards
1. Built to perform like OE sensor, in terms of signal, durability, and functionality.
2. Automotive battery grade to meet severe weather conditions.
3. High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage.
4. The replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance.
5. Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degree angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels.
6.Fast and simple assembly onto any wheels.
AUTEL MX-Sensor 315MHz TPMS programmable universal sensors work with MaxiTMPS TS601, which have the ability of both program or active sensor, but TS401 only with the activate function.