Compared to other 95% OBD2 scanner in the market, Launch Creader VII+ can test Transmission System, while many other Same types of Scanners DOES NOT!
LAUNCH Creader VII+ OBD2 Scanner highlights:
- 4 Systems Diagnoses: LAUNCH scanner VII+ can read/erase generic and manufacturer specific codes, view live data stream and turn off the warning lights in the Engine system, Transmission system, ABS and SRS.
- Retrives Manufacturer Specific Enhanced Data for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles
- Full OBDII Functions: The obd2 scanner features all 10 OBDII test modes, such as I/M Readiness, Live Data Stream (in graphic format), O2 Sensor Test, On-board Monitor Test, etc.
- User-friendly Design: LAUNCH scan tool VII+ has an ergonomic handheld design with 3.5” TFT display, user-friendly button layout, and a wear-resistant housing, for simplicity and durability.
- Fast and Intuitive Operations: LAUNCH VII+ OBDII scanner has a fast and intuitive operation through an easy-to-use interface and responsive operating system.
- Wide Compatibilities: The vehicle code reader is compliant with all the OBDII protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898).
- Multilingual Built-in DTC Lookup: LAUNCH VII+ is equipped with a built-in DTC library combined with multilingual menu, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Portuguese.
- Supports data recording and playing back, Graph, record, and replay data in full color.
- Provides lifetime free online update service.
- Send and Prints data via PC
- Support 8 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese
LAUNCH Creader VII+ Full OBD2 Functions - 10 OBDII Test Modes
The LAUNCH code reader Creader VII+ is an enhanced scan tool specially designed for most 1996 and newer OBDII-compliant vehicles. Compared to basic OBD2 scanner/code readers, it provides complete OBDII diagnostics, including:
- Read and Clear DTCs: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clear/reset the diagnostic information.
- Turn-off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL).
- Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- EVAP Test for Fuel Tank System (Carbon canister test).
LAUNCH Creader VII+ View Live Data Graphing of Engine/AT/Airbag/ABS System
4 Live Data Stream Analyse in 1 Graph:
This OBDII code reader has big size LCD color screen. it also shows live vehicle sensors data in text, multiple graph format shows 4 live Readiness and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters of Engine & AT & Airbag & ABS System.
How to Register & Update This Scan Tool LAUNCH Creader VII+?
- Step 1: Go to LAUNCH official website (refer to the "User Guide" in the "Product guides and documents "section of product webpage) and click Updating Tool Download icon.
- Step 2: Download and install the Creader VII+ update tool and launch the program when installed.
- Step 3: You will be prompted to type in the serial # (located on the back of the tool)
- Step 4: Hit [Device Upgrade] to enter the register page, type your email info (check the "Register Code" on the device menu "Help--Tool Information" ).
- Note: the “User password” is equal to the “Register Code.”
- Step 5: Install the TF card from the tool into the supplied USB TF card adapter and insert into USB port of CPU.
- Step 6: Reopen the CRP update Suite and select the updates you would like to preform or click select all and click Download.
- Step 7: Once all steps are complete, reinsert the TF card into the tool and power the tool via USB in computer or via OBD2 port in vehicle. The tool will prompt you to upgrade, select OK button on tool to proceed.
Data Recording & Printing
This diagnostic tool can record DTCs, live data streams, and freeze frames, and the data recorded is useful for analyzing engine health status. The diagnostic results can be printed for identifying problems, reviewing problems, and solving problems.
When a vehicle experiences a malfunction, the OBD2 scanner can read the faulty codes. With DTC LookUp, enter your DTC to find out the definitions of Generic and Manufacturer specific codes—help you pinpoint the location of the specific system.
LAUNCH Creader VII+ OBD2 scanner supports: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Portuguese. We provide the multi-language options to ensure you can always diagnose your vehicle regardless of language barriers.
- LAUNCH Creader VII+ *1
- Main Test Cable *1
- User’s Manual *1
- TF Card *1
- TF Card Reader *1
- USB Cable *1