LAUNCH CRP123X Plus All System Car Scanner ,2 Years Free Online Update , SAS Calibration/Throttle Reset/Oil Reset OBD2 Scanner Diagnostic Tool, Battery Test, Auto VIN
Why choose LAUNCH CRP 123X Plus?
If you are budget limited and want a quality OBD2 scanner that rivals OE-level diagnostic tools, then this 2023-new released LAUNCH CRP123X Plus is a great choice.
- Designed as a budget-friendly car scanner for any personal DIY use or any mechanic working out of their garage.
- Deep dive into all accessible car systems for an in-depth health check; use this car system diagnostic tool to read codes, access plenty of live data for any fault notifications.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for 150+ US, Asian and European passenger vehicle makes and 1000+ models.
- Performs 3 most-common service functions used in daily repairs: Oil Reset, SAS Reset, and Throttle Adaptation.
- Android 7.0, 2G+16G makes the operation simple and frustration free; 1.5GHz Processor allows fast boot-up and gives answers without delay; 6000mAh Battery powers 10+ hours of continuous work.
- Touchscreen combines with well laid-out selection buttons. Enjoy effortless operation even when wearing gloves.
- Supports all 10 OBD2 test modes for vehicles that match 1996 OBDII/EOBD/JOBD/KOBD/CAN standards.
- DTC LookUp Library is built-in for detailed Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) explanations.
- Auto-generated diagnostic report for test results backup; records and playbacks diagnostic procedures with one touch.
- Unlike other OBD2 code readers on the market, FREE lifetime diagnostic software update is available for this scan tool to save your software renewal costs. Updating is wireless via Wi-Fi connection.
- Multilingual menu: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Portuguese.
All Level-Up Settings, Boost Your Efficiency
It’d always be good to choose a car scanner with a modern design while delivering great performance.
[Portable Design] This 2023-new LAUNCH CRP123X Plus is slightly larger than most modern cellphones but still small enough to fit in your pocket.
[Android 7.0, 2G+16G] This diagnostic scanner is essentially a small Android 7.0 tablet (5-inch screen) and has 2GB of RAM and a whopping 16GB of on-board storage.
[1.5GHz Processor] The car scanner for all cars boasts of 1.5GHz processor. You’ll have quick results, and perform many tests within a short time.
[Touchscreen + Buttons] The screen is touch-sensitive that is highly responsible to your every gesture, combined with button navigation for your convenient operation when wearing mechanic gloves.
[6000mAh Battery] It is powered by a built-in rechargeable 6000-mAh lithium-ion battery, which gives 10+ hours of continuous work without having to worry about power off.
[Wi-Fi Connection] As this obd2 scan tool is fully Wi-Fi capable, you can easily choose the updates without having to hook it up to a computer.
10+ Languages Menu, Easy to Switch
LAUNCH CRP123X Plus comes programmed in the English language but you can always adjust it to the language that you are more familiar with, including options of Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Portuguese. No matter where you are in the world, this scan tool can break any language barrier down for you.
And switching is easy. Path: “Settings -- Systems -- Language & Input -- Languages.”
Worldwide Car Coverage, Handle Varied Vehicles
Unlike some diagnostic tools that work only for certain vehicles with limited functionalities, this car scanner for all cars can works across 99% obd2 cars after1996, and 150+ main brands (1000+ models) around the world, including the top-selling cars in America, compatible with Toyota, Honda, Chevrolet, For.d, Ben.z, BM.W, Au.di, Renault, Land Rover, Volvo, Chrysler, Jaguar, Kia, Hyundai, Nissan ... you name it!
*REMINDER: You can simply reach out to us to get the full car list that this scan tool is compatible with.
3 Hottest Reset Services, Get Most-Common Repairs
Based on extensive user feedback and relying on years of technical expertise, LAUNCH has integrated the 3 most-frequently used service functions (in US market) into this car scanner. So this OBD2 scanner is your more cost-effective option as you can avoid unnecessary visits to dealerships.
- Oil Reset, the #1 Service Car Drivers Need in U.S.
Oil reset (oil change reset, or oil life reset) is crucial for car drivers because regular oil changes are essential to maintain a vehicle's performance, prolong engine life, and prevent costly repairs.
With CRP123X Plus, you can easily reset the oil change indicator after an oil change or maintenance service; turn off the "check engine" light or the reminder that appears on the dashboard.
By doing this common service on your own, you can only pay for the materials used for the oil change, saving 10~30 bucks around.
- SAS Reset, Let Steering Angle Back To Default
SAS reset is used to reset the steering angle sensor back to its default position after steering-related repairs (e.g. wheel alignment or suspension work). If not reset, it can lead to compromised performance of car safety systems, resulting in unsafe driving.
This cost-saving can range from around 50 to 150 bucks or more.
- Throttle Adaptation, Calibrate Throttle Control System
Throttle adaptation can relearn the throttle's operating parameters and restore optimal performance, because over time the throttle system can develop issues like throttle lag, poor acceleration response, or rough idling.
By doing this reset service independently, car drivers may save from 50 to 200 bucks instead of asking for mechanic’s help.
All System Diagnostics, One Tool to Handle All
The LAUNCH CRP123X Plus goes beyond the OBD-II basic tests, and diagnostics for just anti-lock brakes / engine misfires. This is a car scanner made for all available systems. It can build a communicating bridge to 99% accessible OBD2 car modules.
It can fully access to:
- PCM (Drive System): Engine, Transmission, Transfer Case, Electrical Machine Electronics, Gear, and more.
- Chassis System: Accumulator Management Electronics, Steering, Integrated Chassis Management, Tyre Pressure Control, Active Cruise Control, Braking System, Suspension, TPMS, and more.
- BCM (Body System): SRS Airbag, Camera, Audio Radio, Gateway, Cluster Dashboard, Rain Sensors, Charging Interface Module, Parking Assistance, Power Control Unit, Touch box, Light, Battery Charging System, Head-up Display, Wipe Control System, Roof, Seat & Door Motor system, Immobilizer, ABS ESP system, Air Condition. Electric Windows, and more.
- Electrical System: Centralized Control System Chassis Integrated Control and Safety System, Intelligent Body Electronic System, Communication and Information/Entertainment System, and more.
By taking advantage of this feature, you can go in-depth of all ECUs to:
- Decode not only generic but also OE-specific codes.
- Delete code quickly after retrieving DTCs; reset kinds of dashboard error lights.
- Display live data in graphics; easily get notified of a problem as soon as it develops.
- Obtain ECU information to find the matched replacement for proper repairs.
The process can greatly help save time / money by quickly solving problems before they become more costly to fix.
*REMINDER: The amount of data this scan tool can gather depends on a vehicle's manufacturer and year.
Your Satisfaction Matters, Our After-sale Support Never Sleeps
[2 Years Updates Included] The most groundbreaking about LAUNCH CRP123X Plus is its 2 years subscription-free updates, including bug fixes corrections and more vehicles adding to the compatibility list. Why settle for only 1 year of free software updates when you can get two years with CRP123X Plus? Save big on software renewal costs!
[24/7 Attentive Services] As a well-established Amazon store, we will serve you every step of the way, 24/7/365, including on weekends and holidays whether you have questions or concerns. We value your feedback and will do our every effort to address any issues you may have.
[Thumbs Up by Experts] LAUNCH scanners are highly regarded by professional technicians because of extensive vehicle coverage, pro-level diagnostic functions, and exceptional efficiency in task processing.
[Great User Review Rating] Experience the excellence and satisfaction that countless users have already discovered. With an overwhelming number of positive reviews, LAUNCH scanners have garnered an outstanding reputation for remarkable features, ease of use, and accurate results they delivers.
[Backup by LAUNCH Tech.] Over the years, based on the auto diagnostic technology and the advantage of brands, LAUNCH (CHINA) has been leading the auto diagnostic tools industry. Self-designed and developed software products, LAUNCH has achieved high achievements in technical research in the field of automotive testing, has been committed to research in the field of automotive technology, providing customers with automotive testing related software design, maintenance, updates and after-sales support services.
Voltage Monitor in Real Time
Easily monitor your vehicle’s charging system. This diagnostic scanner can detect the battery’s instantaneous voltage when the car is powered off, and the charging voltage across the battery when the engine is on, making sure the battery has enough juice for your peace of mind.
Auto Report, Data Record, Screenshot
LAUNCH CRP123X Plus will automatically generate the diagnostic report with detailed test results for your data backup. And you can save / replay any data records and screenshot diagnostic processing status you may need for future referencing.
Go “MALL” to Buy More
If you feel the built-in car software in LAUNCH CRP123X Plus cannot meet your current maintenance needs, you can go to “MALL” and make in-app purchase of the car software you need. By doing so, you can save the cost of buying new scan tools. The prices vary by brand.
Cover 150+ Main Car Brands, One Tool to Handle All
If you want a diagnostic scanner that can access a long fleet of vehicles from different worlds, the LAUNCH CRP123X Plus will fully satisfy your requirement. It is widely compatible with 99% of mainstream cars, including 150+ brands, 1000+ models from America, Europe and Asia:
Compatible with Chrysler, Dodge, For.d, G.M, Je.ep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Holden, Lincoln, Mercury
Compatible with Abarth, Alfa, Aston Martin, Au.di, Bentley, Ben.z, BM.W, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Ferrari, Fiat, For.d-EU, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, LT3, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volks-wagen, Volks-wagen CV
Compatible with Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Fuso, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Perodua, Proton, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, TATA, Toyota
Compatible with 99% OBDII cars made in and after 1996; with protocols of KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN (Controller Area Network).
*REMINDER: this LAUNCH scanner may not work with all vehicles, so check if it’s compatible with your make and model before purchase.
Full Modes of OBDII Test, Your Car Expert On the Go!
LAUNCH CRP123X Plus can quickly tell you the exact cause behind the check engine warning light. As a fully-featured obd2 scanner, it can help solve emi**ion-related issues, and help pass the smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles.
- Read fault codes associated with Check Engine Light on vehicle dashboards.
- Clear fault codes so turn off Check Engine Light after servicing and repairing.
- View dynamic Live Data to know how the car is performing.
- Display I/M Readiness status to know if the car is ready for the emissions test.
- Show Freeze Frame data to see what happened when the fault code was set.
- O2 Sensor Test to check fuel efficiency and emission status.
- EVAP Test for fuel tank system (carbon canister test).
- Access to on-board diagnostic monitoring test results to determine if some specific components or the monitors are normal.
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CID, and CVN) to track car details and historical records.
- Built-in DTC lookup library, read generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes; show the definition directly, save the search online.